HW:Audience Question

John.Cartledge cs0jca at ISIS.SUNDERLAND.AC.UK
Fri Feb 2 09:32:49 EST 1996

I was sitting at home last night, unwinding to the strains of California
Brainstorm, when a sudden question sprang to mind :

Does anyone know what the audience are laughing at in the middle of Out Of The
Shadows? Several gales of mirth are evident here, followed by an almighty
cheer.

Maybe this is one for our US Hawkfans, as some of them may well have been
fortunate enough to see them on that particular tour.

Also, on the subject of this album (and in the light of previous discussion),
I am curious to know if there has been much studio tinkering with the
recording a la Palace Springs?

It's not a matter of life or death, but inquisitive minds need to know.

---

John

Hawkwind mentioned on The Generation Game eh? What next, Dave Brock on Noel's
House Party! ;-)