vinyl aid

Michael P Mccollum mccolmp at MAIL.AUBURN.EDU
Fri Feb 2 09:45:39 EST 1996

On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Ted O. Jackson wrote:

> > I don't remember the original note exactly - is Boris only interested in
> > CDs? Because I spotted AoF recently on vinyl for one dollar (and maybe
> > Mirrors, too, or some other BOC record).
> >
> > Chuck
> > `[1;33;44mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive
> I regularly get ahold of BOC vinyl.  Got a copy of 'Secret Treaties'
> last week in mint condition for 2 bucks [no 'painted' sleeve though]
> one of 'Spectres' and of 'SEE' all for a couple of bucks each, the
> latter two looked like new.  Decadent capitalism...

i've been hitting the flea markets - got "on your feet" on vinyl for 3.00
in near mint condition but my best score lately was at the local thrift
store where they were cleaning house of all their records - 10 cents a
piece- not just shit either - i got mirrors and agents both in good
condition along with some jethro tull, robin trower pink floyd and other
goodies - 30 albums in all -i would have got more but i was on my bike-
-mike psyche