Big Mistakes

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Feb 2 11:02:52 EST 1996

>>    I like Allen otherwise and all, but don't let him near a mic.
>
>Was that Allen?   I ddidn't think he'd sung any, ever.

Hope John won't mind a snip from the FAQ...

>Lanier (keyboards, vocals, guitar, bass), Patti Smith (vocal on "The
>Revenge of Vera Gemini").  According to Albert Bouchard, the lead vocal
>on "True Confessions" is Allen Lanier -- his only lead vocal on all of
>BOC's albums.

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)