KISS REUNION TOUR!!!!!!!

Bryan Irby irby at CRUX.ASTR.UA.EDU
Fri Feb 2 11:10:44 EST 1996

> think of KISS, Ace Frehley is one helluva guitarist (smoke or no smoke).

Except when he's stinking drunk.  Bolle showed me a video of Ace playing
with The Red & The Black (aka RonDonJon) at a guitar convention in the
Northeast somewhere (late 80's?), and Ace was obviously soused... It was very
sad and his playing seemed a bit embarrassing to me...  And he was slovenly
fat and wearing SPANDEX for god's sake.  So it wasn't just the playing
that was embarrassing...

Hope he's doing better these days; I didn't get much out of the unplugged
Kiss thing, but I'd still go see a reunion tour, to laugh at Paul Stanley
forget the lyrics to Rock and Roll All Nite (as I saw him do in Atlanta
many years ago) if nothing else...

And hopefully to hear Parasite and Rocket Ride...

-Bryan