CE, FOUO, AOF

Brad M. Lauchnor eqshw.blauchno at STATE.UT.US
Fri Feb 2 11:32:26 EST 1996

 I have to confess... I really kinda like Deb, Denise (Ahhh that feels
better). I also like EVERYTHING on CE. Just another flavor of BOC. For
that matter I like EVERYTHING on FOUO. I even like most of CN. I love RBN
with the single exception of "Light Years of Love", this song is the
absolute worst of all time. (Didn't John confess to liking this?? Oh well no
more copies of the FAQ for me ;) ). I put "Beat em Up" higher than LYOL.

Brad L.