HW reissues latest (LONG)

Jon Browne Jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Feb 2 10:45:31 EST 1996

Spilling out of my fax machine even as we speak....

"Hawkwind" Release date March 25th 1996
 Cat No. Hawks 1
1) Hurry On Sundown
2) The Reason Is?
3) Be Yourself--
4) Paranoia Part 1
5) Paranioa Part 2
6) Seeing It As You Really Are
7) Mirror Of Illusion
8) Bring It on Home
9) Hurry On Sundown
10) Kiss Of The Velvet whip
11) Cymbaline

"Digitally Remaster at Abby Road Studios by Paul Cobbold - Hawkwind's current
engineer"
"4 extra tracks of which 3 are unreleased"....erm?
"Elaborate fold-out digi-pak package reflecting the original album's artwork"

I'm holding a photo of these and I take back what I said. They've really spent
some money on these and they look *beautiful*!

"In Search Of Space"
1) You Shouldn't Do That
2) You Know You're Only Dreaming
3) Master of The Universe
4) We Took The Wrong Step Years Ago
5) Adjust Me
6) Children Of The Sun
7) Silver Machine
8) Seven By Seven
9) Born To Go

"Contains 3 extra tracks including the original Silver Machine coupling and
single edit of Born To Go from "Greasy Trucker's Party"

"Elaborate packaging includes digi-pack with slipcase containing 24 page
"Hawklog". The packaging reflects the original artwork of the album"

"Space Ritual"
<original listing for Space Ritual snipped>

Three extra tracks at end
1) You Shouldn't Do That
2) Master Of The Universe
3) Born To Go

"Disc One has been mastered to give continuous play"
"Contains three extra tracks including two tracks from Greasy Trucker's Party"
"Elaborate packing including fold-out double digipak with fold down 12 page
booklet and 24 page booklet. The artwork reflects that of the original album"
"Running Time 115 mins approx"  (From 86:55 Jon)

"Doremi Fasol Latido"
<original listing snipped>
extras are

1) Brainbox Pollution
2) Urban Guerilla
3) Lord Of Light
4) Ejection

"Includes 4 extra tracks including a German remix edit of "Lord Of Light" and
previously unreleased Hawkwind version of Rob Calvert's Ejection"

"Elaborate packaging includes fold-out digi-pack which reflects the original
artwork of the album"

"Hall Of The Mountain Grill"

extra tracks are
1) You Better Believe It
2) Psychedelic Warlords
3) Paradox
4) It's So Easy

"Contains 4 extra tracks" ~ No indication of the origins on this one although
I'd bet money "Warlords" is the single edit.

All digitally remastered by Paul Cobbold and all out (at least in the UK) on
March 25th 1996

They won't be mid-price though, expect to pay full price for these ones.

There you have it.

Jon Browne
They Walk Among Us.
See Our Website: http://www.demon.co.uk/comicshop/