HW: reissues

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SYSTEM9.UNISYS.COM
Fri Feb 2 16:42:28 EST 1996

> > Any idea what the extra tracks are going to be ?
>
>   I'll post when I find out....That's if I find out first that is.

I was thinking about this last night,  I've a feeling we shouldn't get
too excited, I'll betcha they're things like:

Brainbox Pollution
single version of Psychedelic  Warlords
Hurry On Sundown (alternate mix)
live Shouldn't Do That (original mix)

etc. ie especially the stuff off of 'Stasis' which used up all of the b-sides
and single versions from that era. I mean what else could there be ?
If there was anything decent, Dave would have released it eons ago surely ?
Of course we can live in hope.

Now if they remaster them, that would be good, I've always said
Hall Of the Mountain Grill is screaming out to be remastered (unless
they really recorded it rhough a can of molasses ??)

Cheers,
Steve L.