All the Aces

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Feb 3 05:24:52 EST 1996

On  2-FEB-1996 11:45:26.3 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >An appeal to HW/Lemmy experts out there.  I just got 'The Best of
   >Motorhead--All the Aces' a two-disc set.  Well, not exactly.  One
   >disc is called 'The Muggers Tapes.'Supposedly, it was recorded in
>'78.
Oh, no, not that SAME show again!! Probably is... There are as many releases
of that one as there are of HW albums called "Masters Of The Unverse".

The other disc is a compilation of 'Motorhead' tunes spanning
   >from 'Bomber' to 'Orgasmatron.'  Is this a re-mastering of old hits,
   >or just an as-is compilation?

Thought I'd just throw this in here - I was e-mailing w/Janiss Garza, who
works for RIP magazine here in the States (a pretty trashy
mag but she helps give
it a little integrity). She's always been a big supporter of Motorhead and
told me that she has recently been in contact w/Lemmy - helping him with his
autobiography! He gave her all the HW records that he appeared on for
reference. (Can I help with the book, too?? I'll need some records first,
though...) Anyway, she revleaed something interesting. She said that Lemmy
spaketh - "If they hadn't kicked me out, I'd probably still be with them!"
Now that doesn't sound like Lemmy, does it?

Chuck
"Cruel Kandiru your being brings"

`[1;37;44mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive