OFF : Who's Robert Anton Wilson?

Jon Browne Jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Feb 3 07:17:17 EST 1996

In your message dated Saturday 3, February 1996 you wrote :

> Oh dear <sigh>, l'm going to reveal my ignorance here ! Who's R.A.W ? I
confess
> l saw the line scrawled on the back of a toilet door at the last gig l went
to.
> I thought it was amusing so l adopted (stole ?) it as a signature line.
> Chris O'Neill
> -------------

 Chris,
<brief because it's off topic>
RAW's stuff is worth stealing! He's *the* most psychedelic author I've ever
read. Further out than Wolfe, Casteneda, Leary, McKenna or Moorcock. He wrote
the Illuminatus trilogy, which defined the occult/head conspiracy form, about 20
years ago.

I absolutely guarantee he would be of *major* interest to any long-time Hawkfan
and most of his stuff is in print.

--
Jon Browne
They Walk Among Us.