New Releases

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Sat Feb 3 09:30:00 EST 1996

       I am really glad that these are coming out. I have been listeing to a
       lot of Cd's and recordings from records in my walkman lately and I am
       of the opinion that most of the 60's and 70's as well as some of the
       recent CD's just lack the full frequency range and just don't sound as
       good unless they have been properly remastered. Listen to any of the
       first pressings of Led Zeppelin or Black Sabbath Cd's. The
       remastering if going to make all of these early HW lps come alive
       again I hope.

       I don't understand though with Space Ritual why they did not decide to
       use the tracks that were from Space Ritual 2 to make it the full
       concert with the complete Brainstorm, etc.... Oh well.. that will be
       another release later.....

       I still think that vinyl sounds better than the CD in many cases, at
       least to my ear.........

       Scott

       ObCassette: Count Raven- Storm Warning