BOC: AOF

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sun Feb 4 01:36:18 EST 1996

>On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Andrew Apold wrote:
>
>        AoF on the other hand has songs in hugely varied flavours.

Glazing over the FAQ, I note that they (BOC) got four-track thingamajigs so
they could record on their own before AOF, which (this is all speculation)
means that they could write stuff more on their own seperately, instead of
(presumably) as a group, which they would have been forced to do prior to
that.  I think I read somewhere that DFtR, for example, was more Don off on
his own coming up with it.  I might imagine that much of the rest was also
done in such a fashion, either alone (or with others from outside, like
Patti or Helen).

One side ref  of this is that when listening on CD I normally shuffle the
order of what I listen to.  I do this on AOF and afterwards, but not on the
first three.  Those hafta be listened to in order, it doesn't quite work if
they're not.
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)