OFF : Who's Robert Anton Wilson?

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Sun Feb 4 18:51:19 EST 1996

> On Sat, 3 Feb 1996 12:17:17 GMT Jon wrote:
>
> >I absolutely guarantee he would be of *major* interest to any long-time >Hawkfan and most of his stuff is in print.
>
>    Are you sure it's still in print? I lent mine out about 15 years ago and never
> got them back.

Tsk!  you should have known better  8-)    THEY are secretly scouring
the world "borrowing" these books and not giving them back in an attempt
to take them out of circulation......   Do not let these books out of
your sight - trust no-one.

There's also the Historical Illuminati series (The Widow's Son) but
these were probably written by an imposter in an attempt to discredit
Robert Anton Wilson since they are virtually unreadable!

However if you can find the "Schrodinger's Cat" trilogy I highly
recommend these as being among the most truly wierd and bizarre and
humorous books I have ever read.   It's not a substitute for the
Illuminatus trilogy but there are several familiar characters therein.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk