BOC : Aid for Kazakhstan!

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at INTERRAMP.COM
Sun Feb 4 23:19:42 EST 1996

Chuck wrote:

>I don't remember the original note exactly - is Boris only interested in
>CDs? Because I spotted AoF recently on vinyl for one dollar (and maybe
>Mirrors, too, or some other BOC record).

He says: I'm a passionate fan of BOC's music many years and I had all band
LP's but recently I did begun (sic)  to collect CDs only and now my
dreaming is complete collection of all Blue Oyster Cult albums on CD format
and of course all related CD albums including both of yours.

So I guess it's only CDs he needs now. Kazakhstan seems so far away. I
wonder how he got all our albums. I'll bet he doesn't have all of them. I'm
looking forward to his reply to me.
Al