Big Mistakes

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Mon Feb 5 02:06:24 EST 1996

ROBO:

>>The AOF version of FOUO seemed like it fit right in with the overall feel
of
>>AOF.  Would have made one more KILLER cut on the album.
>>Of course, what would the later FOUO album been called?

>>R.

>this is one tune I gotta hear sometime...
>I think FOUO and AOF are pretty much on the same plain...
>FOUO is a lil bit more heavier in the keyboards, but otherwise
>you could probly take both albums and make it a double album...
>my vote would be "Vengeance"

>ROBO

You know, I floated a thought much like this on the alt.m.boc rather
recently, and it was, how shall I say, dismissed...read on...

Rob:

>>Just want to throw out a thought I've bounced around for years,
>>and that Charlie & I very recently speculated on:

>>Is it just me, or does 'After Dark' sound like it could be
>>the eleventh track off 'Agents Of Fortune' ???

>>Anyone?

>I disagree...I think After Dark sounds more like FoUO, mainly because
>Fire is dripping with keyboards, and After Dark is one of those songs...

Good point.  However, I would propose that the reason 'After Dark'
sounds like FoUO is that it is on FoUO.  I'm not so much after the
technical aspects of production, or the orchestration & arrangement,
or even the possible philosophical implications & ramifications. (whew!)

Having listened to both many times over, I still think the 'mood', the
'tone', the 'pace' of 'After Dark' sounds remarkably like Agents...

Call me crazy... =)

A double album you say... =)

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street               Visit the World Snow Virtual Store:
Issaquah, Washington 98027      http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO