HW reissues latest (LONG)

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Mon Feb 5 04:44:49 EST 1996

Steve Swann wrote:

> A remastered _ISoS_ with Born to Go, Silver Machine and Seven by Seven?
> A remastered _Space Ritual_, with the live You Shouldn't Do That?
> A remastered Doremi, under any circumstances?
>
> I don't think I've felt this giddy since I heard that Live Chronicles
> was coming out on CD.

Gotta agree, well sort of! I think this is excellent news and
maybe EMI could give it a marketing push. There are thousands
of people who were into HW back then  who now own CD players
and might be keen to buy these. Could be a real fillip for
their career - after all it worked for Zeppelin!

> > They won't be mid-price though, expect to pay full price for these ones.
>
> Fuck it, I'm writing the check already.  :-)

Me too! However I noticed at the w/e that the *Yes* remasters are mid-price
as are the King Crimson ones. I wonder if record companies have a pricing
policy here - there are also 15 Sabbath remasters due out this year and my
bank manager is quaking already :-)

Chris