OFF: Re: All the Aces

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Feb 5 08:37:36 EST 1996

> >         On the other hand the On Parole Motorhead as the cool motorbike
> > sounds at the start, and the studio track from the first released Motorhead
> > album has that unspeakble guitar screeching towards the end, which is
> > quite good ...
>
>      This rings a bell, is this the version which is on Motorhead's
>    'Motorhead' single I think I've got a very scratched copy of this
>    somewhere.

        Is which the what where?  I'm referring to two different recordings
of the song "Motorhead" by the band.  I don't think that the song was
released as a single by Motorhead until the time of their first album
release (this would be the second of the versions I mention above, with
Fast Eddie on guitar).  The "motorbike sounds" version was recorded
earlier but released later.

Cheers,
Carl