BOC-L Digest - Digest Comments

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Wed Feb 7 12:15:00 EST 1996

Digestable comments:

What was it 9 shows in 8 cities in 10 days?  Small wonder the guys are even
awake.  This schedule reads like an NBA team on an an extended road trip.
 Imagine the band will be taking some time off real soon just to catch up on
some sleep.  Interesting that the bands set last longer in some venues than
others.  The last two times I have seen them the sets were between 60-80
mins. max.  Just wish my favorite venue would stop booking so many openeing
acts and let the boys play about two hours.

AOF - Don't think this is a strange mix of songs.  Was the first album that
showed the band was capable of playing a wide variety of music, hard, soft,
mellow, jazzy AOF has it all.

1st 3 and remastering - I pray that one day Sony/Legacy (whotever) would
have the wisdom to remaster the first three recordings.  I ignored 3 pak
because I already had ST and none of this stuff was remastered.  They didn't
do it for WoTT, they didn't do it for 3 pak.....shame.  Sound quality on
these cd's while better than Live 76 could use an overhaul, imagine how many
young fans the band could attract if they could hear these 70's songs with
90's technology.

Help from HW finds - Nik Turner Warriors on the Edge of Time.  Thumbs Up or
Down?  RR, Sonic Assasin?  Ship?

Spreading the Disease (thanks to Torgo)

AB