The Ripper with BOC music

joel wendrow kronos7 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Mon Feb 5 18:28:46 EST 1996

comp. cd-game called the Ripper. It features
music by our fav. band BOC. I have to tell
you that I am drooling to get my hands on the
full game. The opening sequence starts with
DFtR and it sounds great. There is a great deal
of mooddy music in the background as the demo played.
I am pretty sure that it is all BOC stuff but I will
have to wait for the full ver. to be released to know
for sure. I hear it is going to be in the stores
Feb 23 1996. I'll let you know more when I know more.

                   Joel

P.S. Am I the only one who doesn't like "I like you in black"?
     Just wondering.