BOC-L Digest - Digest Comments / Set length

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Feb 6 08:41:44 EST 1996

> > Interesting that the bands set last longer in some venues than
> > others.  The last two times I have seen them the sets were between 60-80
> > mins. max.  Just wish my favorite venue would stop booking so many openeing
> > acts and let the boys play about two hours.
>
> Uh, are you saying that the boys would play longer but that it's not
> in their control??   60 mins is getting close to Ramone's pace.

        Except than when Andy and Paul and I saw the Ramones last
weekend they played nearly 90 minutes.  What is the world coming to?
The Ramones playing longer gigs than BOC _or_ Hawkwind!

Cheers,
Carl