Calling Deb and Al

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Wed Feb 7 15:34:48 EST 1996

        The Student Activities Board at my school (Alfred U) are considering
bands to play next semester and I submitted The Brain Surgeons as a
possibility.  They were interested and asked if there was a number they
could reach you at.  I gave them the Cellsum address but I didn't want to
give out your e-mail addresses (which I forgot anyway ;)
        If you could send me a # or your e-mail address that would be great.
If not, I'll tell them they should write to Cellsum.  In the meantime I'm
going to let them borrow Eponymous, Trepanation and COC to get an idea of
what you sound like.  God, I hope this happens!

Brian
<Halligbt at Bigvax.Alfred.Edu>