HW: Videos wanted (fwd)

Assassin Sonique sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Thu Feb 8 07:30:25 EST 1996

Gidday All,

Just found this in my inbox, and I thought that a few of you out
there may be able to help (I have told him about Visionary in Lytham
St. Annes)

Paul

From:           103421.3323 at compuserve.com
Date sent:      Thu, 1 Feb 1996 20:04:13 -0500
To:             sonique at aardvark.apana.org.au

Been a Hawkwind fan since 1972. I'm looking Videos from their 80's US tours. I know they're out there, but no one has given me the price (US dollars) and where to send it.
I've talked to Brian Tawn, tried contacting Delta Wave (with no luck), even got a letter from Richard (Hawkwind drummer). But still no REAL info on how to get the USA TOUR 1989-1990 video.
Help....Help....

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may