BOC tabs

Thu Feb 8 08:41:31 EST 1996

M.R. Varley writes:

>There is a BOC songbook available in the UK (at least there was in
1980) containing some music & guitar tabs to the early songs. The
picture on the front is from the Some Enchanted Evening cover.

I believe that is the "Anthology" songbook.  I have a copy of this.  There
is music in there, but no guitar tabs.  Did a tab version actually get
published?

>I aslo believe that there used to be a songbook containing music
to all songs from AOF & Spectres.

There are 2 other songbooks that I know of.  One is for AOF & Spectres as
you mentioned.  There is also one for Mirrors.  Aside from some songs
possibly being released as sheet music (i.e. a single song - I have a
sheet for "In Thee", and I believe there were sheets for "The Reaper" and
"Shooting Shark" -- would love to get a copy if anyone has one BTW),
these 3 books are the only published BOC songbooks that I'm aware of.

John

PS:  If anyone has any others, and would be willing to part with them,
let me know . . .