OFF: Sundial releases

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Feb 8 08:57:07 EST 1996

>        Knowing how the UK group SunDial has been a regular topic on BOC-L,
>        I wanted to offer the following bits:
>
>        - I have seen at least two 'net sellers listing a reissue of
>          "Return Journey" being available.  The only description I've seen
>          said 'Limited pressing w/SAVAGE PENCIL art'.

        If you want it, buy it now.  It's currently out of print in
all formats.

>        - Apparently there are 3 different CD-singles from SunDial.  These
>          are called "Fazer" (4 trax), "Overspill" (4 trax), and "Bad
>          Drug/Fairground" (? trax).

        I have _Fazer_ and "Bad Drug/Fairground" but have never seen
"Overspill"  (but now that I've heard of it, I would like a copy).
There are also a variety of 7" singles, apparently including one
with a cover of the Beatles' "Northern Song".

>        I am looking for a good deal on both "Return Journey" and "Other
>        Way Out" on CD, and possibly the CD-singles too if someone wants to
>        recommend them.  Any trainspotters see what I'm looking for, please
>        feel free to drop me an 'E.

        Grab _RJ_ and _OWO_ with both hands if you see them--who knows
when we may ever see them again.  _Fazer_ and "Bad Drug/Fairground" are
less vital, but they should be cheap so there's little lose.

Cheers,
Carl