HW: Lemmy interview

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Feb 8 09:27:04 EST 1996

>On Wed, 7 Feb 1996 HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM wrote:
>> Always count on an interesting interview from the Lemmer, eh? HW a 3-piece
>> rock 'n' roll band?? Not quite!
>
>Well, for a while, a 3-piece if you don't include the sound guy playing
>all the sequences and stuff... a musician in his own respect, whoever he
>(they!) be.

Maybe he had a vision of the IITBOTFTBD days...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)