OFF: Copyright (http://www.clarinet.com/brad/copymyths.html)

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Fri Feb 9 19:52:11 EST 1996

I just received today a copyright guide produced by QUT (my employer)=
.=20
Under the section on Cyberspace it listed this WWW Page as a useful s=
ite.=20
You can't see it here, but near the bottom of the page there is a lin=
k to=20
a large Copyright FAQ at=20
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/Copyright-FAQ/top.=
html
I hesitated before sending this because of its size, but I thought th=
at=20
not everyone may have access to WWW and it does refer to "fair use" a=
nd=20
not charging money etc which have been mentioned a few times.
Pete.