BOC in NW

Skip Galvin skipg at COMPUMEDIA.COM
Fri Feb 9 02:49:57 EST 1996

Saw the boys on Tuesday in Everett, WA (dump de jure) The show was
similar to Friday's show in Seattle. They kind of took me by surprise
w/the inclusion of Teen Archer. Allen really made the show; his solo
on Harvest Moon was a high point. I finally got to hear "I Want to
See You in Black" What a great song! Sounds better each night I see them.
Maybe they'll play Golden Age on Saturday. Who knows?!  Trying to find
an audio tape of Friday's show (Feb. 2) to synch to vid.

Skip