The Ripper with BOC music

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Fri Feb 9 09:31:29 EST 1996

Jon Jarrett writes:

> On Mon, 5 Feb 1996, joel wendrow wrote:
>
> > P.S. Am I the only one who doesn't like "I like you in black"?
> >      Just wondering.
>
>         Joel - you're not alone. When I heard it in London I couldn't see
> what all the fuss was about: bad attack of the record-stick syndrome,
> thought I. But that's the only time I've heard it, and it maybe sounds
> better a bit more, er, refined.. I know I couldn't tell you the tune,
> and I only remember one line, can you guess which one?

I'm guessing that you probably haven't heard Demon's Kiss yet.  *That*
one sounds like a particularly inept Poison cover.

        It's a Demon's Kiss
        A Demon's Kiss
        A Demon's Kiss
        A Demon's Kiss
        It's a Demon's Kiss
        A Demon's Kiss
        A Demon's Kiss
        A Demon's Kiss

                - lyrics you will not be seeing in my signature line

Steve