I'd Like to See You in Black

Sharon Janet Buczko sjb20 at CORNELL.EDU
Fri Feb 9 18:42:57 EST 1996

On Fri, 9 Feb 1996, Ted O. Jackson wrote:

> >         ...and am I the only one who still doesn't like the remake of
> > "Astronomy" on _Imaginos_?  *gak*  I shut off the CD player during it
> > the first time it was playing.

        I have always called it "The Astronomy dance mix" It's different
and I didn't like it at first but it grew on me.

> > I came here willingly
> > And I will go down valiantly
> > "The Golden Age of Leather"
>

> Exactly what do you mean by 'go down,' and how can one tell if it's

        I interpreted it to mean "die". They're dying valienlty because
they are all dying an a fight with each other. I thought dying cowardly would
mean either passively waiting for death or letting someone kill you
without fighting back.