I'd Like to See You in Black

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 9 19:52:09 EST 1996

Sharon said

>        I interpreted it to mean "die". They're dying valienlty because
>they are all dying an a fight with each other. I thought dying cowardly
would
>mean either passively waiting for death or letting someone kill you
>without fighting back.

Sharon is dead right!  Just 'cos some of you have dirty minds!

BTW, the "new" "Astronomy" is equally excellent to the original, just
different.  Just possibly, the _SEE_ version is the best you can get, though.
 (No prizes for guessing what I think is the worst, though it's still the
best thing on that particular album :)

BTW2, Steve - one of these days, you'll hear Roky Erickson's "I Walked with a
Zombie". :)

- Andy