BOC tabs

Steve zaius at TELEPORT.COM
Fri Feb 9 20:28:47 EST 1996

>> Aside from some songs
>> possibly being released as sheet music (i.e. a single song - I have a
>> sheet for "In Thee", and I believe there were sheets for "The Reaper" and
>> "Shooting Shark"
>
>        One of the guitar mags published tab for "Reaper" in the 80s.
>
>Cheers,
>Carl

"Guitar For the Practicing Musician" They also did 'Burnin' For You' in the
same period.
If anybody has either of these, I'd love to have xerox  copies!
And about copyright violations - Who cares- Pirate It!!! They don't want
people sharing the informations unless they make money, yet hell will
freeze over the day you see a BOC sheet music book published.