BOC in NW

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 9 22:11:57 EST 1996

Skip:

>Saw the boys on Tuesday in Everett, WA (dump de jure).
>The show was similar to Friday's show in Seattle. They kind
>of took me by surprise w/the inclusion of Teen Archer.

Here's what we could expect to be surprised with, based
on a copy of the setlist Chris grabbed for me after the show
on Friday, February 2nd:

- Stairway
- Dr. Music
- OD'd
- E.T.I.
- Before The Kiss / Teen   <---- aha!
- See You In Black
- Take Me Away / Joan   <---- played Joan
- Telepaths
- Cities
- Last Days / Astro / Vets   <---- Astronomy on Friday!
- In Thee
- ME 262 / Buck's   <---- ME on Friday!
- Harvest Moon
- Burnin'
- Zilla
- Reaper

1st - D & S
2nd - Summer / Golden Age
3rd - Red & The Black

This is an EXACT replica of the setlist from that show.
Those in attendance know that they shuffled it around a bit,
putting 'Harvest Moon' in 5th, and using 'Lips In The Hills'
as their first encore, entirely omitting either 'Summer' or
'Golden Age'.  Thursday night's show had 'Lips' after 'In Thee'
and no 'ME 262', and included my 'Christmas Present' from
Eric & Buck, a mind-bending rendition of 'Last Days' with a
solo in the center you would all have given up your left
something-or-another to experience.  I thank them again
for fulfilling my request, made before the Christmas holiday...

>Allen really made the show; his solo on Harvest Moon
>was a high point.

Allen always adds something, no matter what he's playing... =)

>I finally got to hear "I Want to See You in Black".  What a
>great song! Sounds better each night I see them.  Maybe
>they'll play Golden Age on Saturday. Who knows?!

This track was made to be played live.

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street               Visit the World Snow Virtual Store:
Issaquah, Washington 98027      http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO