The Ripper with BOC music

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Feb 10 01:18:44 EST 1996

On  9-FEB-1996 09:47:47.6 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Jon Jarrett writes:
   >>
   >> On Mon, 5 Feb 1996, joel wendrow wrote:
   >>
   >> > P.S. Am I the only one who doesn't like "I like you in black"?
   >> >      Just wondering.
   >>
   >>         Joel - you're not alone. When I heard it in London I
   >couldn't see > what all the fuss was about: bad attack of the
   >record-stick syndrome, > thought I. But that's the only time I've
   >heard it, and it maybe sounds > better a bit more, er, refined.. I
   >know I couldn't tell you the tune, > and I only remember one line, can
   >you guess which one?
   >I'm guessing that you probably haven't heard Demon's Kiss yet.  *That*
   >one sounds like a particularly inept Poison cover.
   >It's a Demon's Kiss
   >A Demon's Kiss
   >A Demon's Kiss
   >A Demon's Kiss
   >It's a Demon's Kiss
   >A Demon's Kiss
   >A Demon's Kiss
   >A Demon's Kiss
>- lyrics you will not be seeing in my signature line

But you left out the best part: "Watch out or you'll get your wish"
(See, it doesn't even quite rhyme!)

Chu
ck
"Good minds open and take new might"

`[1;34;46mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive