BS Fans Energized?

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Mon Feb 12 08:21:03 EST 1996

> >mistaken.  I never listen to the radio [other than N.P.R.--BTW,
> >there's an interesting idea for Surgeons exposure.  Deb, contact
> >Terri Gross at N.P.R.  I think she might feature you and Al on 'Fresh
> >Air.] and I get all my impressions on new music from record reviews
> >and interviews with musicians that I read in guitar magazines.
> >
> >I think a plug in 'Guitar World' would do wonders for the Surgeons.
> >theo
> >

> First let apologize for being behind on this thred - been way busy.
>
> I think the notion of an interview for N.P.R. is outstanding !
>
> Shawn

Shawn,
thanks for agreeing.  I know most people think of NPR as being
stuffy, and quite often they are, but they're also open to new
things.  I suggested 'Fresh Air' 'cause she's such a good
interviewer, and would offer an in-depth look at the band.  Also, she
usually plays a song or two from the bands being interviewed.  But
Really, 'Morning Edition' might do a feature on them as well.
What do ya think, Deb?
theo