BOC-L Digest - 9 Feb 1996 to 10 Feb 1996/Comments

BREVARD Adrian R. (MSMail) ABrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Feb 12 02:13:43 EST 1996

Hmm don't like "I'd Like To See You In Black"?  When I first heard it in '94
was not too impressed couldn't even remember it after the show.  In '95 is
sounded pretty cool and the audience went beserk.  Maybe it is one of those
things where we put a lot of stock in it because you can only hear it live.
 Still I like it well enough and Harvest Moon too.  Regarding Astronomy,
well you are bound to dislike this version (Imaginos) if you are heavily
into the ST version.  ST version along with Subhuman & Flaming Telepaths is
what makes ST the best alnum by far.  Still Imaginos version is pretty good
if you don't expect the real Astronomy, its just different.  BOC is
definitley a better re-write though.

AB

Five in the player recently

Alan Parsons Project - Tales of Mystery & Imagination (Torgo I found it!)
Queensryche - Rage for Order
Frank Marino & MH - Tales of the Unexepcted
    "         "              "     - Double Live
    "         "              "     - LIve