OFF: Sundial releases

Michael P Mccollum mccolmp at MAIL.AUBURN.EDU
Mon Feb 12 09:21:12 EST 1996

On Sun, 11 Feb 1996, Carl E. Anderson wrote:

> > >but have never seen
> > >"Overspill"  (but now that I've heard of it, I would like a copy).
> >
> > overspill-fireball,only a northern song,never fade,overspill.
>
>         Oh fuck!  I had been wondering where "Only a Northern Song" had
> gotten released.  Well, if anyone ever stumbles across the damn thing
> at any price, let me know ....
>
> Cheers,
> Carl

i have a tape someone made me called -other side i think
it has about the same track list . i'm thinking  overspill
is the  thing i have - any sundial freak know about this
-the first song  says something bout - "to the other side"
and is real cool - is this the song overspill?
kind of lost here

ps -speaking of sundial - i was just in the right spot at the right time
i went home to huntsville this weekend and my favorite independant record
store-"sunburst" was having a ground hogs day sale (yeah, a week late)
i picked up sundials "return journey" cd priced $19 for $14 (he didn't know
what he had)

also got a cd called- sci fi party- our flight through the cosmic music
its a cool krautrock sampler that has a little cosmic jokers,
ashra,etc.this was only 4 bucks.

and got Astounding sounds Amazing music used for $4

needless to say i spent 32 dollars and walked out of there with 4 cool cds
that place rocks-

i also went to best buy to try and hunt down those u.s. porcupine tree cd's
for some reason they say that they won't carry them- those jerks, didn't
some of ya'll find PT at your local BB?
-mike psyche