PT TRANSMISSION # 19 (fwd)

Rob Stuckey etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Mon Feb 12 16:51:34 EST 1996

> > >                            Dr. Didg
>
> This is the guy who used to play didgeridoo in Outback, for those of you
> that have heard them.   I've no idea what his current music sounds like.
>
> Dave.

   He's really cool. On recordings he does ambient techno-ish stuff
  with his didgeridoo on top. Live he plays with a band and does
  spacey-ish stuff. I've seen him several times now, but each time
  has been at some ungodly hour of the morning in the green-fields
  at Glastonbury so I don't know what he's like under "normal"
  conditions.
   The Gong/Ozrics gig sounds amazing, not only was I going to be in
  the West Country that week, but I was also going to Bath that very
  day to watch Bristol Rovers (probably the best soccer team in the
  world) ;-).

   Wow!!! Good football, nice cider and great music...what more
  could I ask for (apart from lots of money, lots of sex and
  Hawkwind added to the bill).

     bye - a very excited Rob