Imaginos remakes and outtakes

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Feb 13 09:07:07 EST 1996

        Speaking of remakes and out-takes from Imaginos ...

        I've been giving the _CoC_ "Baby Ice Dog" careful listening and
am utterly convinced that it blows away the original completely and without
survivors ;)  An excellent vocal performance from Deb.

        With that in mind, I can't help thinking what a tBS version
of "I Am the One" from _Imaginos_ would sound like--I think Deb's vocals
would suit this one pretty well also.  After all, its a real shame that
such a killer song languishes due to being on such a "limbo" album ...

Cheers,
Carl