BOC-L Digest - 12 Feb 1996 to 13 Feb 1996

gumby at PRIMENET.COM gumby at PRIMENET.COM
Tue Feb 13 10:10:08 EST 1996

>Date:    Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:50:25 +0000
>From:    Hardman DK <D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK>
>Subject: Re: Bad Astronomy on ...Imaginos?
>
>On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, MORIAUD wrote:
>
>> >    ...and am I the only one who still doesn't like the remake of >
>> "Astronomy" on _Imaginos_?

Here's another positive vote for the new version. I love the old version,
but the Imaginos take is very smooth!!! Plus, the cool Stephen King intro
was awesome the first time I heard it on the radio.

Gumby says "two green thumbs up."