Just to get a few things off my chest

Tue Feb 13 10:41:56 EST 1996

1.  I like "I'd Like to See You in Black"

2.  I like the Imaginos version of "Astronomy".  It's hard to top the
beauty and depth of the original version, but the Imaginos version to
me sounds cool, and fits the character of the album well -- when the
intro plays, I can picture the reflection of the moon on the water as
I walk along the beach with Suzy . . .  (On a side note, the video that
was done for the Imaginos version of Astronomy is very cool -- lots of
information in it as it tries to tell a big chunk of the Imaginos story
in a short period of time)

3.  I like, to some degree, everything that BOC has done.

4.  Music is neither good or bad -- you may like it or not like it, but
that like or dislike doesn't make it good or bad.  I don't particularly
like alot of what's being played on the radio these days (although I'm
starting to get into some stuff), but that doesn't mean it's bad, just
that I don't like it.  Maybe I should start a new slogan:  "Music
doesn't suck - people do."  O.K., maybe not . . .  ;-)

5.  If we're going to have some more meaningful discussion about BOC
and their music, let's go a little beyond a statement that says, "I
don't like _____"  Tell us WHY you don't like it, or why you do - it
will make the subsequent discussions more interesting, instead of just
turning the discussion into a "vote".

O.K., I'll shut-up for awhile now,

John