Imaginos remakes and outtakes

Tue Feb 13 14:08:04 EST 1996

Well, while we're on the subject of Imaginos, and favorite tracks . . .

"I Am The One You Warned Me Of" and "Frankenstein" are probably my
2 favorite tracks -- they've got great energy and great guitar work.
I think the Brain Surgeons should try working up "Frankenstein" - I
bet Deb could do a great vocal rendition of that song.  I also really
like "Les Invisibles", and think Buck's laid-back vocal is the perfect
counterpoint to the driving rhythms of that song.  I think the rest of
the album has strong cuts as well, but those are my faves.

John