No subject

Assassin Sonique sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Tue Feb 13 16:23:44 EST 1996

On 12 Feb 96 Maxine Wesley wrote about :

> Sonique wrote:
>

> > Hawkwind-Chaos VIDEO JE287N $22.50
>
> > This was posted on BOC-L a while back (at the price of 12.99 BP), so I
> > ordered a copy which was supposed to be at our office in Liecester when I
> > arrived for my recent business trip. Unfortunately, it hadn't arrived by
> > the time I'd left the UK :-)
>
> Does this mean I can have it....seeing as how you _didn't_ get in touch
> while you were in Leicester? I can pick it up...it's only down the road..
> honest, no trouble!

Now, don't be like that .... I did apologise (sorta). Anyway, I
recall that you have a problem asking for a guy named 'spurty' ;^)

Paul

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may