Imaginos remakes and outtakes

Alex S. Garcia 101612.172 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Tue Feb 13 18:49:14 EST 1996

> Alex writes :
>> Now that I think of it, there is one song which took me some
>>time to get used to (and I still feel divided about it), that's "Del Rio's
>>song"...
>
>Well, how do you feel about "Mr. Tambourine Man"? Maybe you can get a little
>more used to it if you realize its chorus is Mr. Del Rio's verse.... :-)

Let me get this straight... you ARE talking of that Donovan tune, right ? Well,
I can hardly say anything on this account since I'm not too familiar with the
song.
I have heard it once or twice (who hasn't ?), but I never really had a chance to
listen to the lyrics. I will though next time, now that you mention this... But
that's an enteresting point, thank you.

Alex.