Bad Astronomy on ...Imaginos?

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Tue Feb 13 21:55:26 EST 1996

Gentlemen:

I've never met an 'Astronomy' I didn't like...

Each version has it's own unique character, tone, and style.
Much like each live performance...hmmm...

The version the Boys performed here in Seattle on Feb. 2nd
was as good as any I've heard, once again.  Maybe I just like
these guys a bit too much, eh...

"Come Suzy dear, let's talk a walk..."

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

      "If it isn't skiing or Blue Oyster Cult, I'm not interested..."
The First Annual BOC BBQ - Santa Rosa, California - Spring 1996!

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street           Contact me via E-mail or snail mail for
Issaquah, Washington 98027       information regarding the 'coolest'
(206) 391-7683              T-shirt designs this side of the South Pole!