BOC: Reaper cover\misc.

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Wed Feb 14 02:37:52 EST 1996

On 13-FEB-1996 09:54:45.0 BOC-L said to HERBERT119

   >> On 12-FEB-1996 08:44:12.3 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >>    >> Well, I was at a huge record/CD convention today and saw a
   >>    >> record by a female artsist who's first and last name I
   >>    >> completely forgot; I'm very sorry about this. The record is a
   >>    >> cover of "DFTR" (credited to "Blue Oyster Cult" on the vinyl,
   >>    >> instead of "D. Roeser"). I asked the vendor what sort of music
   >>    >> we were talkin' here and he said techno. Great, we got that and
   >>    >> Apollo 440 - maybe when we do the BOC tribute compilation, we
   >>    >> can have a tape full of just techno Reapers? Anyway, he said it
   >>    >> was rare. No, I didn't buy it,! Someone has it, or knows what
   >>    >> I'm talking about, right?? If not, I deserve some serious abuse
   >>    >> for not even getting the name down. Maybe it'll be there next
   >>    >> Sept.
   >Methinks that this could be the release by Lydia Lunch (famed in the
   >punk- rock era for wearing a bra that seemed to be studded with
   >three-inch roofing nails!) I saw this on a CD here in Atlanta about a
   >year ago; I passed on it. Don't know if it is still available or not...
   >(Yes, somewhere in my vinyl collection, the aforementioned LL LP lurks,
   >pristine in its virgin, unplayed status. Probably one of the last punk
   >LP's I bought before getting back into prog-electronic in a big way...)

Nope, I would have remembered that name. This was a more normal name.
Gee, I thought with the collective knowledge on BOC-L, this would be no
problem at all...now I'm starting to worry.

Chuck

`[1;35;40mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive