Just to get a few things off my chest

Wed Feb 14 09:59:05 EST 1996

Brand - you are right, and my comments are to avoid alot of the typical
Usenet group arguments that X suck (and then someone says "No it doesn't).
BOC-L, for the most part we like to think, prides itself on being a cut
above that level of intelligence.  I don't mind people's opinions, as
long as they can tell me the reasons behind them.  But, let's say I
want to buy a BOC album and I want some list opinion of which one to]
check out (a frequently re-hashed list topic).  I'm going to get lots
of different "votes" for people's favorites, but if I don't get some
kind of info as to what people like about a particular album, then I
might as well just pick one at random (with the exception perhaps of
Club Ninja  ;-)  ).  When you tell me what is different between the
various albums, then I can make a better judgement as to what will
appeal to me personally.

John