OFF: Del Rio

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Feb 14 10:32:33 EST 1996

apologies, it's WAY OFF.

But still....

"I lived upon the edge of chance for twenty years or more
 and this is what my friends all mean..."

Longtime veteran LB of the Minnesota Vikings Jack Del Rio was released
today, not five months after signing a $3.2 million contract extension.  He
was injured a week later.  Just thought it fit those lines of the song...  Now
if only he ends up in New Orleans.
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)