Vote on Astronomy/Like v. Dislike

BREVARD Adrian R. (MSMail) ABrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Feb 14 04:24:43 EST 1996

Astronomy on Imaginos - two thumbs up!

Good v. Bad - Well we each have our own interpretation of what is good music
and what is bad music.  Greenday Sucks!  See? But thats just me.  Is BOC's
music better than AC/DC's music?  I think so.  But AC/DC has sold over 80
million records in their career which hasn't been as longs as BOC's.  Its
all releative and its your opinion anyway so who cares?

Like Music or Dislike Music and why - I'm not capable of explaining why.  I
have heard some HW beyond Chronicles (pretty good sampling across all the HW
incarnations) but I have yet to tell the provider why I like this song and
don't like this one.  I don't really know.  Don't really care either.  Music
is simple to me it feels good or does nothing for me.  So go ahead and talk
about Buck's great change up during the chorus or how HW blends a synth
perfectly with the drums, however be aware some people just don't care to
explain their likes and dislikes to the same depths.

Disclaimer:  The above is not a flame ok, just pointing out that the "say
why" reads like a rule.  Yep it can promote intelligent conversations about
a song or an album but we be free to offer an opinion without explanation if
we choose to do so.

AB

Off Topic:  Is it true Bob Seeger is touring for the first time in 8 years?
 Wasn't he doing the club scene like BOC?