Just to get a few things off my chest

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Feb 14 08:36:46 EST 1996

> (On a side note, the video that
> was done for the Imaginos version of Astronomy is very cool -- lots of
> information in it as it tries to tell a big chunk of the Imaginos story
> in a short period of time)

        I assume this is something that dwells in the Museum of Cult
with Bolle or something?

        Ah, falling off into a tangent, that's what we need: Brain
Surgeon's videos!  Maybe my sister at Oberlin can be persuaded to make
one cheap ... it's probably in a better cause than making videos for
my demo songs, which is what she was last threatening ... ;)

Cheers,
Carl