Sonic A

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 14 12:03:44 EST 1996

>That's quite definitely French - I should now, I'm French. But not being
much
>acquainted with Hawkwind, I have no idea if there's some kind of joke
>involved
>here or if you're actually looking for a translation ?... Well, anyway, if
>you
>need
>a translation, wave a hand... :-)

Actually, I was just translating the familiar English version ("all bodies
ahould be brought to orgasm simultaneously", etc) into French - this is the
first I've heard of a French version, so I was trying to imagine what would
it sound like...  (Must have been a decent translation then! :)  "Ne pensez
qu'a vos-meme..."

- Andy