BOC: New Chat Log Available

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 14 13:48:49 EST 1996

the Chat Log from last nite, featuring Bolle and Melne, Eric, Buck, Allen,
John, Danny and Sandy Roeser, is available for download in the Zilla Library
on the Underbelly
http://pages.prodigy.com/PA/robo/robo1.html...

the filename is b16.log and is 105K long...

next month I will be assembling a BOC/Brain Surgeons Discography using
Voyager CDLink...the software app is about 46K download, and the info is at
http://www.voyagerco.com/cdlink/getstarted/win.html for those that may be
interested...I found the easiest way to get this program to work with your
Web Browser is to edit your Browser's ini. file...they currently have a small
registry of CDLink presentations online...

ROBO

or so the Germans would have us believe